22:57 GMT+2 The Town Hall of Keratsini, occupied in response to the earlier police raid of the anarchist space “Resalto” in the neighbourhood, was also raided moments ago. The reports we have from people there are that around thirty people (everyone in the building at the time, this is info we’ve had from the phone) have been arrested. More info as it comes.
- Five years since the killing of Alexandros Grigoropoulos – live updates
- Posters in english regarding the imprisoned anarchists from the Velvento case
- Debt, crisis and resistance: double event in London, November 21 &23
- Amsterdam: Global Uprisings conference this weekend and Occupied London event on Monday evening
- London: successful anti-fascist action on November 9th
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid