A few minutes ago, the juridical council in Athens ordered the release on bail of Nikos Maziotis, Pola Roupa and Kostas Gournas, all members of the Revolutionary Struggle. Their bail conditions include signing off at a local police station every five days, while they are banned from exiting the Attica (Greater Athens) prefecture. The three had reached the limit of the 18-month pre-trial detention permitted by law; their trial was postponed yesterday for October 24, due to lawyers’ participation to the 24-hour General Strike.
- Posters in english regarding the imprisoned anarchists from the Velvento case
- Debt, crisis and resistance: double event in London, November 21 &23
- Amsterdam: Global Uprisings conference this weekend and Occupied London event on Monday evening
- London: successful anti-fascist action on November 9th
- Hip hop against fascism benefit event: London, Saturday November 16
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid