In what was supposed to be a day of nationalist propaganda, with military parades across the Greek territory (a remnant of military dictatorships past) to celebrate the “national day”, things have taken quite a different turn. In Thessaloniki, the Greek president of democracy was forced to leave the military parade under the constant booing of hundreds [...]
- Anarchist Kostas Sakkas on hunger strike since June 4
- Greek state media (ERT) abruptly closed down by greek government overnight; unions call for General Strike on June 13 – updates
- RUINS: Chronicle of an HIV witch-hunt – A new documentary by radiobubble.
- Athens – Letter from detained anarchist comrade Giannis Naxakis
- New website: Occupied Taksim
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno belgrade arrests brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Delta Police Attack on American Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis GSEE occupation haunt of albanian migrants january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid