The main unions (GSEE-ADEDY) have called for a demonstration against austerity and the emergency government, today at 17:00 GMT+2 in Syntagma Sq. in front of the Parliament in Athens and in other major cities. More news as they come.
- Lessons from 6 December, 2008
- Five years since the killing of Alexandros Grigoropoulos – live updates
- Posters in english regarding the imprisoned anarchists from the Velvento case
- Debt, crisis and resistance: double event in London, November 21 &23
- Amsterdam: Global Uprisings conference this weekend and Occupied London event on Monday evening
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid