This morning, the trial of Nazi MP Ilias Kasidiaris (for his participation in the attack against a University of Athens professor in 2007, not for the events of last week) was once again postponed – for the third time.
This time round the trial was postponed for the 3d of September, as Kasidiaris’ lawyer claimed to be away from Athens. Meanwhile, in a spectacular twist of logic, Kasidiaris is now suing both the MPs that he assaulted… for assault.
- Anarchist Kostas Sakkas on hunger strike since June 4
- Greek state media (ERT) abruptly closed down by greek government overnight; unions call for General Strike on June 13 – updates
- RUINS: Chronicle of an HIV witch-hunt – A new documentary by radiobubble.
- Athens – Letter from detained anarchist comrade Giannis Naxakis
- New website: Occupied Taksim
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno belgrade arrests brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Delta Police Attack on American Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis GSEE occupation haunt of albanian migrants january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid