Greek original Post-election nightmare: Working immigrants threatened by pogroms Deliberate acts of hate by “brave lads” have been reported throughout Greece, focusing on businesses paying wages to foreigners. At the same time, an increase of victims of racist violence seek emergency help at hospitals. Picture caption: Treating wounds from knives, bullets and from beatings have increased [...]
- Anarchist Kostas Sakkas on hunger strike since June 4
- Greek state media (ERT) abruptly closed down by greek government overnight; unions call for General Strike on June 13 – updates
- RUINS: Chronicle of an HIV witch-hunt – A new documentary by radiobubble.
- Athens – Letter from detained anarchist comrade Giannis Naxakis
- New website: Occupied Taksim
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno belgrade arrests brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Delta Police Attack on American Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis GSEE occupation haunt of albanian migrants january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid