In the city of Volos, in Thessaly, a nazi gathering took place at the office of the Nazi group Golden Dawn. Soon people gathered and start shouting anti-Nazi slogans and booing, tension emerged and the MP of Golden Dawn Illiopoulos pulled the gun that he carries with the full permission of the police. Eventually, the local police intervened and 12 people were detained, from both the anarchist and nazi crowd. At the police station, the police allegedly tried to prevent an eye-witness from testifying against Illiopoulos. A few hours later, everyone was released and a post-midningt anti-Nazi demonstration took place in the streets of the city.
- Athens 06/12/14 Strong Demo for Alexis & Nikos. Heavy clashes Exarcheia
- A great victory for Nikos Romanos and the solidarity movement: Nikos ends his hunger strike on day 31, having won a great concession by the government
- Clashes continue in Exarcheia through the night
- Thousands marching in Athens in solidarity to Nicos Romanos and in memory of Alexis Grigoropoulos
- Anarchist hunger striker Nicos Romanos enters 24th day of strike as solidarity actions take place all over the world
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid