19 anti-fascists have been imprisoned following the September 30th anti-fascist action in central Athens. Follow the developments via our tag.
Update, 21.10 GMT+2 All the remaining 15 antifascists have just been released on bail (3000 euros). There will be an appeal regarding their bail soon.
Update, 14.15 GMT+2 The 4 antifascists arrested on Monday have been released. We are now waiting to hear re. the 15 antifascists arrested on Sunday.
Photo via Annsy21
- Anti-fascists attack nazis in the Agios Panteleimonas area of Athens, near Amerikis sq – and police attack the anti-fascist motorcycle demo in retaliation
- Police in Athens courthouse attacks people gathered in solidarity to those arrested during last night’s antifascist action
- 29 people arrested the last 6 days in Athens during the general strike, antifascist & solidarity action
- Ministry of ‘citizen protection’ issues military-like statement in response to parliamentary questions on the arrested of the anti-fascist action
- Video from the September 30th antifascist action in Athens
- A few words from the detention cells on the 7th floor of the Athens police headquarters
- Workers at the Skaramangas shipyard in Athens storm the ministry of defense
- All 15 anti-fascists arrested at the September 30th antifascist action remain imprisoned, as the public prosecutor and public attorney disagree on their pre-trial detention; final decision on October 5th