The city of Kalamata had been chosen by Golden Dawn as the setting for its first open festival, on August 3-4 this year. Even though the festival itself appears to be cancelled, thousands of anti-fascists from the city, the region and across the country met in the city on July 20 to demonstrate against fascism. At the same time when the anti-fascists were taking over the streets of the city, approximately 50 Golden Dawn members were stuck in their local office, protected by the riot police.
- Letter by anarchist comrade Giannis Naxakis from Koridallos Prisons– answer to the C.C.F
- Enraged locals set alight toll-booth after newest increase in road tolls
- ‘Future Suspended’ London screening of crisis-scape.net documentary, Tuesday 11/2
- State’s offensive against anarchists continues, Tasos Theofilou sentenced to 25 years in prison without any evidence
- Thousands march in Athens against the recent raids of Anarchists’ houses by the police
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid