Late on the night of September 20th, the greek police HQ issued a statement banning the food distribution that had been planned by Golden Dawn in Nikea, not far from the point where Pavlos Fyssas was assassinated on Wednesday. At least four separate calls had already been issued by anti-fascists for the point of the food distribution (by unions, the KKE, Syriza and anarchists) and they are all set to go ahead as planned.
- Athens 06/12/14 Strong Demo for Alexis & Nikos. Heavy clashes Exarcheia
- A great victory for Nikos Romanos and the solidarity movement: Nikos ends his hunger strike on day 31, having won a great concession by the government
- Clashes continue in Exarcheia through the night
- Thousands marching in Athens in solidarity to Nicos Romanos and in memory of Alexis Grigoropoulos
- Anarchist hunger striker Nicos Romanos enters 24th day of strike as solidarity actions take place all over the world
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid