On the evening of February 9th, hundreds of locals approached the toll booths of Malakasa, approximately 40 kms north of central Athens. They flipped the toll booths over and set them on fire, in response to the most recent wave of toll increases in the country; the tolls have continued to increase despite the fact that no road improvement works are effectively taking place.
- Occupied London #5 in German
- Letter by anarchist comrade Giannis Naxakis from Koridallos Prisons– answer to the C.C.F
- Enraged locals set alight toll-booth after newest increase in road tolls
- ‘Future Suspended’ London screening of crisis-scape.net documentary, Tuesday 11/2
- State’s offensive against anarchists continues, Tasos Theofilou sentenced to 25 years in prison without any evidence
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid