In the early hours of April 14, people dug a two-meter deep ditch across the Lavriou Highway, leading to Keratea – permanently blocking out traffic in this way. Hours later, new scuffles broke out with police who rushed to the spot.
- Posters in english regarding the imprisoned anarchists from the Velvento case
- Debt, crisis and resistance: double event in London, November 21 &23
- Amsterdam: Global Uprisings conference this weekend and Occupied London event on Monday evening
- London: successful anti-fascist action on November 9th
- Hip hop against fascism benefit event: London, Saturday November 16
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsalexandros grigoropoulos alfredo bonanno brandon jourdan conspiracy cells case Dimitris Christoulas Exarcheia park february 10-11 General Strike fee marie meyer financial crisis giannis dimitrakis golden dawn ban january 9 police squats raid katerina goulioni keratea anti-landfill struggle konstantina kuneva kostas sakkas lambros foundas lesvos noborders Little stories from IMF-run Greece lorry driver strike marios z. may 5th deaths Mohammad Atif Kamran Nikollas Todi nikos kountardas october 19-20 general strike pavlos fyssas radio occupations reelnews resalto revolutionary struggle case ross domoney school kids september 26 general strike September 30 anti-fascist action simos seisidis skouries struggle Steelworkers Indefinite Wildcat Strike stop-the-golden-dawn syntagma square occupation Thessaloniki 4 thodoros iliopoulos three-hundred migrant hunger strikers TV occupations villa amalias raid